Various applications I've made for myself…
- pf.py — Process File
- Various simple file utilities.
- subdirs.py — Sub-directories
- Scan and report (in various ways) on directories and sub-directories.
- grep.py — Text search with regex
- Scans text files in directories and sub-directcories for a match to a regular expression.
- Searches defined in an XML configuration file. File has multiple searches; keyed by name at run time.
- Uses the xml_grep
(and, thus, xml_sax) library modules.
- bin2html.py — Binary-to-HTML
- Generate an HTML file from a binary file (creates a hex dump).
- tab2html.py — TAB-to-HTML
- Generate an HTML file from a TAB-delimited text file (creates a <TABLE> from the data).
- tmplt2html.py — HTML Template
- Generate an HTML file from an HTML template file plus a “data bag” defined in an XML file.
- py2html.py — Python-to-HTML
- Generate syntax-colored HTML files from Python source code files.
- All the source code pages here were made by this utility.
- webcal.py — Web-Calendar
- Generate an HTML Year Calendar (for any year).
- Used these to generate all these calendars.
- doc2html.py — Doc-to-HTML
- Generate HTML files from __DOC__ strings in Python modules.
- http-get.py — Simple Webpage Getter.
- Retrieve an http URL and save it to a disk file.
Doesn't handle https or redirects or anything else even slightly fancy.
(Good for grabbing a page or image, though.)